Minimum Browser Requirements for EBSCO Interfaces
The Minimum Browser Requirements for EBSCO interfaces are as follows:
|Internet Explorer||7.0 or later|
|FireFox||8.0 or later|
|Safari||5.1 or later|
|Google Chrome||16.0 or later|
The recommended screen resolution for EBSCOhost is 1024 x 768. See first note below for exceptions.
Interface Specific Requirements:
- EBSCOadmin Holdings Management and Reports & Statistics tabs support Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher in addition to the FireFox and Google Chrome versions listed above.
Nursing Reference Center, Rehabilitation Reference Center, and Patient Education Reference Center
DynaMed Plus supports Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher in addition to the FireFox, Safari, and Google Chrome versions listed above.
- When accessing DynaMed Plus via a mobile device browser, disable private mode on your web browser (Google Chrome refers to it as Incognito.)
EBSCOhost Collection Manager
The recommended screen resolution for Nursing Reference Center (NRC), Rehabilitation Reference Center (RRC), and Patient Education Reference Center (PERC) is 1280 x 1024.
EBSCOhost Collection Manager requires Internet Explorer versions 9.0 or later in addition to the standard FireFox, Safari, and Chrome requirements.
- To view AP Videos on the Explora interface, the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, or Internet Explorer 10.0 or later are required.
- Internet Explorer versions 9.0 and older are not compatible with the technology used to support vertical scroll. To be able to vertically scroll EBSCO eBooks we recommend these browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or IE 10.0 or later. For users with Internet Explorer versions 9.0 or older, please see the Adobe Acrobat Reader Browser Requirements and settings for all supported browsers, available here.
- Internet Explorer versions 8.0 and older are not compatible with eBooks in EPUB format. To view an EPUB format eBook, we recommended these browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 10.0 or later.
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or later is required to use Text-To-Speech on interfaces in which it is available.
Internet Explorer users should turn off Compatibility View by clicking the button next to the web address bar in their browser. Compatibility View may cause some areas of EBSCO interfaces to not display correctly.
Windows 8.0/8.1 users should use the desktop version of Internet Explorer to view PDFs in the Viewer. The Metro version of Internet Explorer does not support Adobe Reader plug-ins that allow viewing of PDFs.
You can test for the version of Java installed on your computer at the following web site: JavaTester.org.
Some browser plug-ins are known to have issues with older browsers that may affect how eBook PDF Full Text is displayed. We recommend ensuring your browser plug-ins are up-to-date to alleviate these issues.
|Topic:||Account Customization, Troubleshooting|
|Services:||EBSCOhost Research Interface, Searchasaurus, Automotive Repair Reference Center, Business Searching Interface, Student Research Center, Kids Search, Consumer Health Complete, EBSCOadmin, Literary Reference Center, Points of View Reference Center, Salud en Español, Small Engine Repair Reference Center, Home Improvement Reference Center, Nursing Reference Center, Rehabilitation Reference Center, Patient Education Reference Center, Canadian Points of View, Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center, Canadian Student Research Centre, Consumer Health Information, Historical Digital Archives, Biography Reference Center, English Language Learner Reference Center, Enfermeria Al Dia, EBSCO Discovery Service, Legal Information Reference Center, Small Business Reference Center, Referencia Latina, Nursing Reference Center with PERC, Literary Reference Center Plus|