CINAHL User Guide
The links on this page are designed to cover the basics of using the CINAHL databases on EBSCOhost. This includes how to search and browse EBSCOhost, as well as how to use the result list to limit your results and read the full text of articles.
Database Specific Help
To obtain helpful information regarding the database you are searching, click the Choose Database link on the search screen. Then click on the icon to the right of Choose Databases. Then select the database. The database explain file will open for the selected database. From the Choose Databases Screen, click the More Information link below the Database description.
From the Choose Databases Screen, the Title List link connects to the Publication Authority File.
- Performing a Basic Search
- Advanced Search: Single Find Field
- Advanced Search: Guided Style Find Fields Keyword Searching
- Suggest Subject Terms
- Result List Features
- Reading an Article
- Search History
- Citation Matcher
- CINAHL/MeSH Headings
- Browsing by Indexes
- Browsing for Cited References
- CINAHL Continuing Education Modules
Additional EBSCO Interfaces User Guides are available at the following links:
- Print/E-mail/Save Functions
- Saving Search and Alerting Functions
- Personalization and the My EBSCOhost Folder Functions
- Searching Tips
|Topic:||Interface Features, Database Products and Content|
|Services:||EBSCOhost Research Interface, EBSCOhost Canadian, EBSCOhost UK, EBSCOhost Aust/NZ|